Sunday, February 11, 2018

Fifty Shades Freed - I saw it!

I saw Fifty Shades Freed on Saturday afternoon. We got some snow in the greater Toronto area, but it wasn't severe enough for me to stay away from the movie theatre.

I had enough points to watch the movie for free. I got there too early. However, I managed to grab lunch, so it was nice to eat quietly for a bit before folks came in.

It's bittersweet that the trilogy is over. I am looking forward to watching it a couple more times in the theatre before I get it on DVD.

The movie was good. It was nice to see Christian and Ana marries. Ana is the wiser of the two, with Christian working through his issues with her.

This final movie was a thank-you to fans. I wished that the movie were longer. It felt rushed. It did have a plot!

I will try not to spoil it, but I liked when Christian was crying and Ana held him. It was a poignant moment.

There wasn't as much spanking as in the two other flicks. There was just one lovetap after Christian applied sunscreen on Ana's back.

Christian did some things that my guy does to me, which I love. There was nipple-sucking, fingering, sex in the car, oral sex and intercourse, and lots of kissing.

And, no, I didn't finger myself while watching the movie. It's that time of the month for me, after all.

As always, there are parts of the movie that I'd like to watch again. I'm a happy fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment