Sunday, December 24, 2017

A loveseat is perfect for a blowjob

My guy asked me whether I could suck his hard member's head. I was perfectly fine with the request. It had been quite some time since I gave him a blowjob.

The great thing about the hotel room's loveseat is that it is the perfect height for my guy to sit down while I go down on my knees to suck him. He loved my tongue licking his head and shaft. He also liked how my lips looked wrapped around him.

He was in ecstasy. Moments later, he came all over my hand as I had pulled out seconds earlier. He was happy. So was I.

I went to get a facecloth to clean my guy up.
"Let's go cuddle on the bed. I love cuddling up next to you," he said sweetly.
"I love your idea," I said.
It's wonderful having him back. We both have missed cuddling.

No comments:

Post a Comment