Sunday, September 24, 2017

Storing a ruler at work when I need a spanking

On Saturday, I took a leisurely drive to work. I was there to move my belongings out of my locker to one that is closer to my desk.

There were three people at work. The other two were in separate mini meeting rooms. I was pleased, for I could do my move in silence.

I had to walk between the two lockers four times. The last time could have been prevented. I left the silver ring on my old key. I was instructed to leave my old key in my empty locker. My new key didn't have that ring, which I need to fasten it to my badge.

I noticed the top three items that I have in my locker:
  • Training manuals
  • Tea
  • Snacks
What do all three things have in common? My guy has contributed to my locker's contents. I also found a sticky note that he had placed on one of the training manuals. He wrote my name on it.

I am fortunate to have a locker. My guy doesn't have one because he works offsite at home.

We had a good chat about my little locker move:
"I am glad that I have contributed to furnishing your locker," my guy said.
"I am, too. I love the constant reminders of you," I replied.
"I should get you a ruler and have you store it in your locker. When I am in the office and need to spank you, you'll retrieve it from your locker and hand it to me," he said.
"You'd then find a meeting room, bend me over the table, and use it on me, right?" I asked him.
"Of course. You will always be my bad girl with that spankable butt," he said.
It'll be nice to have that ruler close by at work.

4 comments:

  1. That little locker sounds useful. Nothing like a ruler for a quick spanking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice to hear from you, Michael! I agree that it's handy to have a ruler for an impromptu spanking. =)

      Delete
  2. Good idea, CB but do have to wonder just how soundproof your meeting rooms are. I can just picture a meeting where they all stop as they try to figure out what that sound is. Even funnier would be the person in the meeting who knows the sound of a ruler smacking a bare butt. LOL

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point, Cat. Most of the rooms aren't soundproof. However, when you play boring, recorded presentations in these rooms and jack up the volume, it should drown the spanking noises. =)

      Delete