Saturday, September 02, 2017

Packed with parting gifts

I am all packed. I am ready for my Labour Day weekend staycation to begin!

Friday was a good day. It was my two students' last day with the company. We went out of a casual lunch. It was nice spending nearly two hours away from the workplace.

They are incredibly thoughtful, creative folks. They gave me thank-you gifts, which consisted of chocolate and tea. I love both.

The quieter one of the two drew M&M's characters that I love on the gift tag. She also made sure that the gift tag's string was purple, which happens to be my favourite colour.

It was great working with them. I get to start the entire process again, but with a single student who starts next week.

It's simply nice to have a long weekend. I get to rest up before the craziness begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment