Thursday, September 28, 2017

Getting my car serviced and receiving a cool surprise

I work from home on Wednesdays. Thank goodness!

On Tuesday, I got a reminder phone call to take my car in for servicing. I called during my lunch break and got an appointment on Wednesday.

I took my car in yesterday at 10:30 am. Everything went smoothly. I spoke to my regular service advisor, got a shuttle, and arrived home to continue working from home.

Around 1.5 hours later, my car was done. The shuttle came promptly to fetch me. I got my car without any issues. It was in record time!

The best part of the experience was getting a gas card. I get 3 cents off a litre for the next 888 litres of gas that I use for the next year. Every bit of savings counts.

I wasn't expecting this gesture. I'll take it.

2 comments:

  1. All very efficient with a nice little bonus thrown in...can't be that, CB. :)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete