Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Changes at work and my upcoming interview

Monday turned out to be a decent day. Changes are happening to my team at work, which I didn't see coming.

My manager decided to move a colleague from one team to mine. This writer and I get along. We have the same sense of humour and similar work ethic.

The idea is for a new writer, who is joining my team next week, and this colleague, to take over most of my work. I can then try and focus on process and analytical work that I haven't had a chance to tackle.

I still have training and will be working closely with everyone, including my student. It's crazy to think that I do the work of at least two people -- possibly three.

On a interesting sidenote, my interview on Friday has been confirmed. I am meeting with the manager to see if I am a good fit. We'll see what happens there.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh CB...just about the time your team is getting much needed help and you're able to go in a better direction, you have the possibility of a new position in a new company. What a lovely dilemma to have. Sending positive energy that you get the position that is best for you.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a different position to be in these days, for sure! No complaints here. It's just a question of figuring out what works best for me.

      Delete