Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Ha-penis and do-penis after sex

After sex, my guy and I end up having dopey conversations. We simply do.

On Thursday evening, I had just given my guy a handjob. We had cleaned up and were cuddling.
"You bring me a lot of ha-penis," I said, smiling at him while pointing at his member.
"That's clever and funny!" my guy said, with both of us laughing a lot.
Moments later, it was my guy's turn.
"How come my head hits the roof of your car?" he asked me, looking adorably like a lost little boy.
It's funny how he just sat at the edge of the seat, with his head touching the roof. He asked me why and just kept his head there.

Ah, good do-penis times!

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAH that was funny. "Ha-penis" is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. =) I couldn't stop after that. I also rattled off slee-penis. =)

      Delete