Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Q is for questions and questioning #AtoZchallenge

It has been an interesting Monday. I'm beat, but I'm still going.

At work, I get a bunch of questions fired at me from various folks. My co-op students take some coaxing, though. I have to ask them whether they have any questions for me. They seem more comfortable asking me through e-mail. It's a different generation, I suppose.

Tomorrow, I am attempting to get my tourist visa for China. I have spent some time filling out forms. There are a few questions that confuse me, so I'll need to ask someone about them. Ah, the joys of figuring out what people truly mean.

On Monday, I also spent some time creating documentation builds with my students. I like how everything we did worked and made logical sense. The problem was working with the software build person. She wanted the old documentation build, to be safe. Luckily, I am the type who plans everything. I had archived the old version. For me to quickly recreate the old documentation build was straightforward.

I am working from home tomorrow, which allows me to visit the Chinese consulate and relax. I do tense up more at work these days.

I am waiting for a free, new blood pressure monitor to arrive at my doorstep. It's one of the benefits of being on blood pressure medication, being the optimist. Still, I'd like to see how my blood pressure is doing these days.

2 comments:

  1. Take a deep breath and relax...everything will get done. Happy you are visiting the consulate to get proper guidance on the questionable questions. :) You are going to have a wonderful time on vacation. I'm sure your meds are helping and your blood pressure is coming down.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deep breathing does help. Unfortunately, my co-op students this term do not take much initiative.

      Everything went well at the consulate. I should be getting my tourist visa soon. It was a nice break from work.

      The best part of the day? My free blood pressure monitor was delivered to my home. It's fancy, but works well. My blood pressure is under control so far. =)

      Delete