Wednesday, April 12, 2017

L is for love #AtoZchallenge

After my guy and I had breakfast together at my friendly neighbourhood Starbucks, we walked out of the cafe holding hands. My guy stopped and was looking around.
"Do you know where you parked?" I asked him.
He was still standing there. I pulled him gently to where his car was. He laughed.
"Ah, there it is!" he said.
"That's why I am with you," I replied. "Can I drive your car?"
"Sure, if you want to," my guy replied.
"What? But you love your car," I replied, shocked that he said yes at long last.
"I love you more," he replied in his sweet way.
We kissed right in front of his car's trunk, still holding hands. I love when he misses me. He just oozes sweetness.

2 comments:

  1. Whoa CB...you actually got him to agree to let you drive his car? How did you manage that? :)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finally, right? I suppose that perseverance helped a bit. =)

      Delete