Tuesday, April 11, 2017

K is for kneading my butt #AtoZchallenge

I couldn't think of a better word. My guy groping my butt is the usual way that I would describe what he does. However, I am at the letter k. So, knead, it is!

On Saturday, as we were standing in line at Starbucks, my guy was groping my left buttock. I love when he does it. It shows how affectionate he is. It also turns me on. I immediately get wet.

My guy went to grope my right buttock.
"You're phone is in your right pocket," my guy observed.
"Yes, after you let me know that you had arrived, I slipped my phone in my right back pocket," I reasoned.
I took my phone out of my right pocket. He proceeded to grope my right buttock. It was nice.

2 comments:

  1. Okay CB...I can see how you can get kneading when your guy gropes your tush. Really surprised he just didn't remove your phone himself. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great point, Cat. I am assuming that he didn't want to startle me by taking my phone away, so he let me remove it from my pocket.

      Delete