Wednesday, April 05, 2017

E is for erasing horrible punctuation (a.k.a. my ultimate superhero) #AtoZchallenge

I am a writer by trade. I unwind after busy workdays by blogging here. Strange? I don't think so.

I find that this blog is a nice release for me. I say whatever is on my mind. My writing style is casual. It's all good.

On Facebook, a dear friend sent me this fine video of a grammar vigilante who corrects signs displaying incorrect apostrophe usage:


I see signs all the time where apostrophes are misplaced. Ugh!

This guy is wonderful and made my day.

6 comments:

  1. Hahaha...this is too funny, CB. Thanks for sharing. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. This guy is so much fun! I applaud his efforts. Love the quote at the end.

    Deb from PenInHerHand.com

    ReplyDelete