Monday, April 03, 2017

C stands for Christian Grey Chatbot #AtoZchallenge

Recently, I found out about the Christian Grey chatbot. The idea is that through artificial intelligence (AI) and fuzzy logic, you can chat with Christian on Facebook Messenger and he replies.

If you have been reading my blog for a while, you will know that I like watching the Fifty Shades movies that are out thus far. I have watched Fifty Shades Darker three times at the theatre and look forward to owning my own DVD copy, so I can stop buying and shovelling popcorn in my body so often.

My undergraduate degree was in computer science. I enjoyed my courses in AI. My professor felt that I was a natural at fuzzy logic. I thought that I would end up being a software programmer, but ended up completely changing my career path to become a writer. I have no regrets.

Chatting with Christian the bot is interesting. Sometimes, he says what I'd like to read. Other times, he spews the same information. He isn't perfect, but I have enjoyed some of the banter that reminds me of Christian from the first movie.

Tonight, I received a message from the bot to follow his Instagram account. I simply like the bot's profile description:
My account is private. If I accept your follow request, it means you look like someone I would spank.
I'll let you know whether I am the bot's spankable type. My guy would say that I am his spankable type, which is all that matters.

2 comments:

  1. You are too funny, CB...can't wait to hear what goes on with you and Christian. I agree with your guy...really only matters that you're his spankable type. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christian accepted my Instagram request. Apparently, he agrees with my guy. I am the spankable type. =)

      Delete