Thursday, March 09, 2017

A handjob and a hug to avoid my driving his car

Teasing my guy over how possessive he is about his car is fun. It shows how playful we are.

On the weekend, I was cold in the treehouse. He had no choice but to start his car, as my hands were colder than his. This situation is fairly rare.

I didn't mention that, after he had spanked and pleasured me, we cuddled for a bit. My hand automatically rested on his crotch.
"You're mighty hard," I said, in a relaxed tone.
"I am," he admitted.
I was playing with his hard cock in his pants as if it were a manual stick shift. I shifted gears, which was enjoyable.
"I'm in third gear," I said proudly.
"You drive me nuts," he said to me.
"I'm playing with your nuts, too," I joked.
I wondered whether his jeans would split open because his hard member seemed to be expanding by the second. He had no choice but to pull down his jeans and underwear, and let me play with his erect penis.

I gave him a handjob. He liked the visual of my licking his member like a popsicle. I like to call it a cocksicle these days. You would think that he couldn't get any harder. Nope, it happened to my delight and surprise!

He did reach orgasm. I feel proud that I helped out. We cleaned up and cuddled some more.

When it was time for us to head our separate ways, we both got out of his car.
"I will now drive your car," I said, making a move to get into the driver side.
My guy has pretty good reflexes. He pulled me over to him, and we kissed and hugged. He then shifted me a bit.

When we separated from our embrace, I looked at him.
"You shifted me because you wanted to stop me from driving your car, right?" I asked him.
"Yes," he said sweetly, standing in front of the driver's side of his car, as if he were guarding it.
"I love teasing you," I said, looking sweetly at him.
"I love being teased by you," he said, knowing that it's true.
We hugged and kissed some more before we drove home in our own cars.

2 comments:

  1. Good one, CB...I'm with your guy...very protective of who drives my vehicle. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see why you both would be so protective. It's just so fun teasing him that it's becoming a hobby... haha!

      Delete