Sunday, January 08, 2017

Fifty Shades Darker - second version of the official trailer

I am a bit late with this news. It seems like years since I have been waiting for Fifty Shades Darker to be released. Just like that, time passes and I get to see this flick next month. I can't wait!


I like the various hints that this second trailer contains. The billiards part hints at Anastasia getting a spanking for losing to Christian in a friendly game. Then, they have sex on the billiards table. So, no one is really a loser!

I have told my guy about this scene. He likes the visual in his mind. I do, too. As much as we'd like to make it a reality, I don't know how we can find a billiards table that isn't in a pub or pool hall!

2 comments:

  1. Hope the movie meets all your expectations, CB. You or your guy could buy a billiards table and put it in one of your homes. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so, too, Cat. Yes, if one of us gets a billiards table, we may never leave that person's home to go to work, home, or shopping... haha!

      Delete