Saturday, December 24, 2016

Getting a haircut and feeling great

I finally got around to getting my hair cut on Friday. I haven't had it cut for nine months.

My guy is observant when it comes to my hair. He loves touching it.
"Your hair is at the length where you feel that it needs to be cut," he noticed the other day.
"You're right. I need to get it cut soon."
On Thursday night, I was at work longer than I had anticipated to get a deliverable out the door. I know that my hair is too long for my liking when I have my purse across my body and the strap is trapping my hair. It happened as I was heading out the door.

After work, I thought about going straight to my neighbourhood hair salon to get a hair cut. However, I wasn't sure whether my regular hairdresser would be there.

Instead, I visited the salon just after 09:00 on Friday. My hairdresser was there, happy to see me again. She is the best. She does wonders with my hair.

My head feels a lot lighter without the extra hair weighing me down.

I went into work later on in the day with my shorter hair. It took me a while to figure out why my colleagues were looking at me differently. It didn't occur to me that they were looking at my hair!

Anyway, I am glad that I took most of my workday off to work on me. I have been neglecting getting my hair cut. My hairdresser mentioned that I have great hair despite not getting for that long. That made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment