Friday, December 02, 2016

A spanking is an excellent gift suggestion

The other day, I finally got around to listing gift suggestions for my guy. He requested a list of items that I'd like for Christmas.

Although I feel that he is a great gift-giving guy (say that fast a few times), he always feels at ease when I point out what I'd like.

I'm frankly happy that I have him. It was my first answer when he asked me what I wanted for Christmas.

Anyway, I thought of a few items that he can get locally. The last gift on my list was a good spanking from him. It's my favourite gift that he gives to me. I enjoy receiving it all year long.

6 comments:

  1. A good spanking is a wonderful gift.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, FD! It's my favourite give to receive year-round.

      Delete
  2. Hi Cutie,
    It is on the top of every gift list at our house...ask enough times and it is sure to happen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true, DD. I ask often and I do receive. =)

      Delete
  3. Oh I'm sure you'll receive that gift all year long, CB. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's the gift that keeps on giving. No complains here. =)

      Delete