Monday, October 24, 2016

Realizing a blowjob fantasy

Fairly early in our relationship, my guy had a fantasy of having me greet him when he first walks in to the room. I would take down his pants and briefs, and give him a blowjob. His penis would then get harder as I sucked him.

The problem? My guy's cock gets hard pretty fast.

It wasn't a problem yesterday. We can consider his fantasy to be completed successfully.

I waited in what seems to be our usual treehouse location across from where he teaches his course on Saturday nights. He drove over, parked next to my car, and joined me in my car.
"Hi," he greeted me.
"Hey," I replied.
My guy quickly pulled down his trousers and briefs, which was in record time.
"Can you suck me while my cock gets hard in your mouth?" he asked me.
I didn't hesitate to go down on my knees in the backseat of my car and give him a blowjob. He was enjoying the moment. I was, too. It was different feeling his erect member get larger in my mouth.

We learned a couple of things during this exercise. My guy loves to pleasure me while I am sucking on him. The problem with doing these acts together is that I get aroused quickly and often reach orgasm before he ejaculates. So, it is best that I simply pleasure him first. He can then work on me afterwards.

My guy loves touching me as I give him a blowjob. It doesn't work well when he had cold hands and he touches my sides. I'm ticklish to begin with, so the coldness makes it worse!

Anyway, he eventually came and was elated. I fumbled for some paper towel. We both helped clean up.

My guy signalled me to cuddle up against him. We were a bit out of practice, since it was a couple of weeks since we last had quality time.

He smelled nice. I love his aftershave. It is the same scent that he had on when we first started dating, which was fitting for this occasion.

6 comments:

  1. He's a lucky guy. Be careful with this parking thing. You never know who's out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its exciting doing stuff in the car! Sounds like you had a really good time together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is fun! We had a wonderful evening together. =)

      Delete
  3. So you two checked another one off the bucket list, CB. ;) If you two try this again, have your guy put his cold hands under his arms to warm them up...should also chill and slow him down a bit...just a suggestion. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will need to pass on your suggestion, Cat. He's a hands-on person, but his cold hands are problematic. It's not even Winter yet!

      Delete