Saturday, September 17, 2016

Horny, dopey, and happy

After my guy and I had lunch on Tuesday, we drove over to our regular parking spot. We had some quality time in my guy's backseat.

His car's backseat (a.k.a. the treehouse) has a middle section for drinks. It looks like a tray. So, it's not the best for him to put me over his knee for a spanking. We did make the most of it, though.

We kissed. A lot. It was nice. I have missed how sweet and wonderful his kisses are.

He made me orgasm rather quickly. The same happened when he ejaculated. We were both horny.

After we had cleaned up, we ended up chatting in a dopey state of mind.
"You can drive my car back to the office," my guy said.
"Really? You trust a dopey girl to drive your precious manual car while you are dopey?" I asked him.
"Sure. I love you."
It is easy to take advantage of him when he is dopey and vulnerable. However, I wasn't comfortable driving his car for the first time when we were both lethargic. Instead, we let it wear off a bit.

We both agreed later on that he'd let me drive his car under his supervision. I am definitely making progress! He observed that I am relentless. Hard work does pay off.

2 comments:

  1. ROFL CB...Hard work? Think it's more like wearing him down. Whatever works to get you behind that wheel...right. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is hard work to wear him down! It's worth it. =)

      Delete