Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Early Saturday start - seeing my guy

Last Saturday, I woke up at 05:00. That's early for me on a workday, let alone on the weekend!

My guy's flight had landed by then. I predicted that it would take him an hour to get to the hotel, which is close by our workplace.

It was good that I had woken up early. The person who had occupied this room had set up a wake-up call for 05:45. Had I not been up, I would have been annoyed by such a rude awakening.

My guy called me at 06:10.
"Hey," I answered.
"Hey, I'm in the parking lot," he replied.
"I'm glad. Welcome home!" I exclaimed.
"Thanks. What's your room number?" he asked me.
"I sent it to you. Did you not get it?" I asked him.
"No, I'm too lazy to look," he told me.
He's such a sweet traveller. I let him know what my room number was. Five minutes later, he was at my door.

It was great to hug him tightly. He had brought me a couple of gifts. One was a pretty bronze trinket box. The other was a peanut M&M's fan that lights up. Perfect gifts.

We kissed and made our way over to the couch.

It was a nice start to my morning.

2 comments:

  1. Awww...what a sweet way to kick off a weekend, CB. Hope you had a nice red/sore butt. ;)

    Just as an FYI...one of the first things I do in a hotel room is to ensure the blasted alarm is not set...early on in my travels, had an alarm go off at 3am! Not sure if someone did that for a joke or if they had to catch an early flight...either way, I was not a happy camper! LOL

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Last weekend was wonderful with my guy. I enjoyed my spanking. =)

      I am at a hotel again this weekend and have employed your suggestion to make sure that all alarms are off!

      Delete