Friday, April 22, 2016

V is for vivid memory and imagination

Recently, my guy and I went shopping at JC Penney in Seattle. He is always looking for a jacket or some nice article of clothing to wear. He likes to look good for work.

We were looking at jackets that were marked down. They looked nice, but the fabric didn't feel nice. We both like corduroy and looked at a jacket made of that material.
"I have one already," he said to me. "It's a corduroy one in brown."
"I know," I replied. "You wore it in Stockholm. One night, after dinner, I was cold. You let me wear it."
"You have such a great memory," my guy remarked.
"Thanks. Your jacket fit me, except that I couldn't button it up because my boobs got in the way. If I didn't have boobs, I would have been able to button your jacket up," I replied, which made him laugh.
"I am glad that you have boob," he said, grinning.
"Yes. I love when you play with them."
A couple of weekends ago, I went out with a friend and was driving her home. She told me that there was a guy cooking in his kitchen apartment and he was naked.

In a way, I was glad that I had my eyes on the road, instead of on that naked guy.

Isn't cooking in front of a stove dangerous when you're nude? As a man, you could get your manhood caught in the fridge door or burned by accident. If you're frying something in the pan, oil can platter on you.

Of course, I'd love to see my guy naked all the time. However, I don't want him injured that way in the kitchen.

4 comments:

  1. As a man or a woman,wear an apron in the kitchen. The view from behind is wonderful as well if you're nude...

    A dirty mind is a joy forever...
    Smile,
    Han

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never thought about the view from behind when wearing an apron. That's an excellent suggestion, Han. Keep up the good ideas with that dirty mind of yours. =)

      Delete
  2. I love to ride around as the passenger so I can catch glimpses of what people are up to. Inveterate people watcher here. ;) Matthew loved it when I wore nothing but an apron...I'm sure your guy will also, CB.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love being a passenger, too. It doesn't happen often. I tend to be the driver, unless my guy is around. He insists on driving me around, which is sweet of him.

      Thanks for sharing your brief story about how Matthew loved his view of you wearing just an apron. It's sweet and I am sure that he still keeps that thought close to him from above. =)

      Delete