Friday, April 15, 2016

O is for oh no, oh yes, and orgasm

This post is a hodgepodge of thoughts and recent experiences.

A couple of Saturdays ago, my guy and I had to catch our flight out of Seattle. My guy took 1.5 hours to get out of bed. This part is the oh-no repetitive thought that was in my head.

I kept nudging him, poking him, telling him to wake up, and more. Eventually, he did get up. My guy pleasuring me and making me reach orgasm perhaps helped.

It was tight getting breakfast in, checking out of the hotel, walking over to the parking lot to get our respective rental cars, trying to find a gas station to fill up, and returning our cars. Of course, it took more time to take the shuttle from the rental place to the terminal, check in, go through security, and figure out which gate to go to.

While lining up to go through security, my guy polished off my bottled water. He was then crushing the plastic bottle with his hand as if it were a stress ball. I looked at him, giving him the stop-that-it's-annoying look. He looked sweet, as if he were a little boy who could get away with anything.

By the time we had walked up to the gate, we were boarding. Thank goodness!

We were not seated together when we flew from Seattle to Chicago. We did sit together for our final segment home. This is the oh-yes part. It was nice to hold hands, chat, kiss, and cuddle.

It was a great week together. The oh-no part is what we are experiencing these days. My guy is travelling on business for another three weeks. This week is the first and we miss each other. However, it won't be long till we're together again.

4 comments:

  1. Gone away again, huh? I can't help but wonder how he gets out of his bed these three weeks...

    Flying and stress: an unavoidable combination.
    Smile,
    Han

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He told me that his jetlag is even worse than his previous visit.

      I really should be his travelling companion all the time. I am an effective alarm clock for him. =)

      Delete
  2. I can definitely understand your guy taking so long in getting up but I do hate rushing for the airport. Sorry you two are going to be apart for so long but I'm sure you two will make up for it when he returns. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I don't like rushing to get to the airport. I like as little stress as possible. We managed to get through the day. Both of us sleeping on the plane when we weren't sitting next to each other helped.

      Less than two weeks before he comes home... the countdown continues. =)

      Delete