Wednesday, April 13, 2016

M is for manual, s(t)imulated stick shift

One night in Seattle, after my guy and I had come back from shopping, we cuddled for a bit. My guy was horny. The feeling was mutual.

My guy removed his pants and briefs, and let me play with his hard cock. I had a bit of fun with it.

He won't let me drive his manual transmission car. His car is his baby. I tease him about it often.

Well, since I won't be driving his manual car until he cracks, I decided to simulate driving his manual stick instead. I actually changed gears from first to sixth.
"What if your car has a seventh gear? What do I do? And, how do I reverse?" I asked him, after I had simulated driving a manual car with his erect member.
"Just jerk me off!" he said.
He's funny. We had a good evening.

The next day, my guy remarked about my driving his stick shift.
"I never knew that you could do that," he said to me, smiling.
"See, if I can drive your stick shift, I can drive your car just fine," I teased.
I enjoy teasing him. He likes when I do it, too.

4 comments:

  1. LOL, driving him insane are you? Naughty girl. Had lots of fun reading this post...
    Maybe you should stick to the sticky stuff??

    Big smile,
    Han

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yes, it's fun driving him... insane. =)

      Delete
  2. You are such a tease, CB. Now we know how you earned your naughty geeky girl name. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's fun being a naughty geeky girl. Never a dull moment between us. =)

      Delete