Tuesday, April 05, 2016

E is for ejaculation

On my guy's birthday, we had a flight out at 08:05. It was also Easter Sunday.

I am typically a morning person who is also a night owl. It's a deadly combination. I actually went to bed at 23:00 the previous evening, which was super early for me. I got up at 03:00. I couldn't go back to sleep.

My guy called me at around 05:45. I was busy scraping frost off my car's windshield. I called him back. Surprisingly, he was nearly at the office. My hotel room was a five-minute drive over.

I swung by the main doors of my office building and dropped my luggage off. I then went to park my car in the underground parking.

By the time I had locked my car and was climbing up the stairs towards the office building, my guy was there, looking at my luggage. He then turned around, saw me, and came over to hug and kiss me.

He got his luggage out of his car. We then sat in his car and cuddled. He liked my haircut and his hand dipped under my shirt. He was caressing my shoulder while kissing me.
"As soon as I saw you, I got hard," he said, in his sweet, boyish way.
"I've missed you, too."
We held hands pretty much the entire way, from the taxi ride, through security, at the gate, and on the plane. We broke up some of the hand-holding by kissing now and again.

My guy's member was exceptionally hard on the plane, to the point where he told me that it hurt. He excused himself to visit the washroom. He came back and seemed relieved.
"Did you wash your hands," I asked, joking with him.
"Yes, I did," he replied, grinning.
"Too bad those washrooms aren't big enough for two people. I would have liked to have given you some hands-on relief," I replied, smiling.
Of course, there was more fun to come later on that evening. We were just getting started.

4 comments:

  1. LOL CB...have never been able to understand how people have had sex in those itty bitty restrooms but I have seen couples go in and come out quite a while later...usually when the flight attendants are busy passing out food/drink and don't notice. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree. I don't think that we would fit comfortably in those airplane restrooms if we tried!

      Delete
  2. Been quite of a hype, this high-mile-club thing...
    Overrated, the grumpy old Dutchman said.

    Wonderful way to travel, though,

    Han

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree, Han. It's sweet how much my guy is attracted to me!

      Delete