Saturday, March 26, 2016

Packing, Spring cleaning, and scanning a paddle

I have finally finished packing. Yep, it's just before 01:00.

It's nice to finally be on vacation. I have been pretty productive, which seems a bit odd.

I spent most of Friday cleaning up at home. I threw away old magazines and I have another bag of clothes to donate. Although it is still icy and snowy outside after yesterday's storm, it felt like a good Spring cleaning day to me.

On a good note, I found my trusty leather paddle. It is safely in my suitcase.

I wonder what those security folks do when they scan suitcases. Mine would be interesting with a paddle, a dong, and some restraints.

Perhaps those security folks don't even blink at such items anymore.

2 comments:

  1. I've often wondered myself, when they put the bag thru the xray thingie, if the security fella is gonna go home and have a story to tell the wife!

    i've travelled with spanking implements and a vibrator... and i think an insertable egg with remote.

    well, lucky for us we get to partake instead of just look in as a bystander :)

    Have a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL CB...Sounds like you are good to go and have lots of fun! Congratulations on getting so much accomplished prior to leaving...I need to get busy around here. *sigh* BTW...Matthew packed his leather paddle and small whip in his carry on luggage when we traveled together. Yes, we did get some strange looks but who cares. ;) Have loads of fun!

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete