Friday, March 11, 2016

My guy wants to be spanked

Last Tuesday, my guy and I didn't chat on Skype. My guy was jetlagged and pretty much slept from the time he got back to his hotel room till Wednesday at 07:30. Instead, we caught up on Wednesday.

In the greater Toronto area, we had a snowstorm that started mid-Tuesday into Wednesday morning. I decided to work from home on Tuesday, as I didn't want to figure out whether I should risk driving to work and get aggravated doing it. I typically work from home on Wednesdays, so I enjoyed not dealing with horrific traffic and congestion for a couple of days.

My guy and I had a nice chat on Skype, catching up on things. Due to the snowstorm, I had to delay my already rescheduled service appointment with my new car. It happens.

We talked about how nice it was when we were last intimate. I lightly tapped my guy's bare backside a couple of times. He raised the prospect of being spanked. He is curious to know whether he'd like it.

I told him that I would go easy on him. He has already requested a medium spanking. I like that he wants to explore being spanked.

It has been ages since I have been the spanker. Just the thought of it gets me aroused. Such tendencies aren't meant to be broken!

4 comments:

  1. Betting that some of your readers would like to know about your desire to spank. Women are usually most reluctant to spank.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true. I talked about being a switch and spanking my then-husband in the early years of my blog. I haven't spanked my guy before, so it'll be new territory for both of us, and my getting reacquainted spanking.

      Delete
  2. Wow CB...sending lots of positive energy that your guy enjoys being the spankee once in a while since you have said you do enjoy being the spanker once in a while. Looking forward to reading the results. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the positive vibes, Cat! I am hoping that he likes getting spanked, too. I will keep you posted. =)

      Delete