Saturday, March 12, 2016

Jamie Dornan likes to be spanked

I am thrilled that Fifty Shades Darker is being filmed in Vancouver these days. If I were nuts, I would fly over there to see if I can catch a glimpse of Jamie Dornan or Dakota Johnson.

There are plenty of decent photos being shot while the cast is filming outdoors. I would probably end up sightseeing in Vancouver instead!

Anyway, to my surprise, I enjoyed watching Fifty Shades of Grey. I continue to avoid reading the books, for I have heard that they are loaded with grammatical errors and enough issues that it would drive me mad.

I recently came across this interview. Jamie Dornan would like to be spanked. Yay! I'd like to volunteer my spanking services. =)


Thanks, Attitude Magazine UK, for conducting such a cheerful interview!

4 comments:

  1. Wouldn't it be fantastic watching fifty shades filmed. I read the books first and then saw the movie. I prefer the books though as the movie left so much out.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A girl can dream. =)

      Yes, many folks say that there were so many details from the book that were left out of the movie. It makes sense. You have a time constraint with a movie. So, I will continue avoiding reading the books and focus on Fifty Shades Darker.

      Delete
  2. Go spank him, CB...maybe it will help him give a more accurate portrayal of a Dom. ;) Find a way to film it if you make it happen. :D

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like your thinking, Cat. I will see if I can bring a tripod and record his first spanking. I feel like a proud mom or something... haha! =)

      Delete