Tuesday, February 09, 2016

Driving (his) stick shift

Good news! My manager fought hard with his boss to approve my going to a conference in May. He won. I won. Yay!

My guy is thrilled for me. He continues to miss me a lot.
"I want to drive your stick shift car," I told him, teasing him about his precious manual transmission car.
"I would rather have you here to drive my personal stick shift," he replied.
"Can I put it in sixth gear?" I asked him.
"You can put it in any gear you want," he replied.
We may need a room once he arrives at the airport in less than two weeks!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, CB! Where is your conference going to be held? How long is it going to be? Oh yes, I agree...get a room for you and your guy to celebrate in style!

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm heading west to Anaheim for a week. I will need to take a vacation day, as I want to do some sightseeing after the conference is over. It'll be fun!

      Delete