Sunday, February 14, 2016

Apart again on Valentine's Day and we're good waiting for the following weekend

Happy Valentine's Day! Sure, this day has become more about materialistic gifts and chocolate. Naturally, you should show your love towards your significant other throughout the year.

And, if you are single, do know that you are loved and appreciated. This day should not make you feel low in spirits. Enjoy your day!

My guy and I are apart on Valentine's Day. It is practically the norm. We rarely are together, as he is often on the road in February.

The other day, we chatted on Skype.
"The Volkswagen Polo that I am renting is a small car. It's not built for talk people like me. I have to ease my butt into the seat first, and then place the rest of me in it," my guy explained.
"If I were your passenger, I would get a nice view of your butt," I noted.
"Thanks, sweetness," he replied.
"It's true," I confirmed.
"I will get a nice view of your butt next week when I spank it," he confirmed.
"But, I'm a good girl. How many times do I have to tell you that?" I asked him.
"By the time I am done spanking you, you will know how bad you have been," he replied.
We have less than a week to go. We can't wait to see each other.

I decided to get a hotel room for next weekend. It means that I can sleep in on Monday morning and not kill myself during my morning commute to work. It will also be nice for us to get reacquainted in a comfortable room. I am pleased that my stay is free. Thank goodness I have accumulated plenty of hotel points to redeem for such occasions.

2 comments:

  1. So happy you decided to rent a room to celebrate your guy's return in style, CB. Oh and how can you be a good girl when one of the nicknames you prefer is 'Naughty Geeky Girl'? Think you'd better plan on work that will require you to stand as much as possible on Monday. Oh and are you planning to take his weapons of m'ass destruction to the hotel with you? ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your reference to weapons of m'ass destruction, Cat! Too funny. =)

      I will be bringing a few spanking implements for my guy to choose from, for variety! If I forget, he'd be okay using his hand on my bare backside.

      At work, we have desks that you can adjust. I may be standing up for hours at work come Monday!

      Delete