Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Coughing and learning how to drive a manual car

I am trying to get rid of a nagging cough. It comes complete with congestion and mucus. Oh, what fun!

On a good note, I had my first stick shift driving lesson the other day. I told my guy about it. He has a manual transmission car, but won't let me drive it because it is his baby. I tease him about it all the time, which is fun.

I told him that I hope that I don't forget what I have learned. Otherwise, I will have to practice on his other stiff... um, stick shift.

It's fun being bad, which plants a nice seed for receiving a spanking.

2 comments:

  1. LOL CB...you stinker...you are definitely planting seeds for a good spanking. If you are riding with him, you could reach over as if you are going to shift...that should award you some extra spankings. ;) Sorry you are choked up...pick up some Mucinex or something else with at least 600mg of Guaifenesin which will help break up and get rid of the mucus and congestion. Sending healing energy your way.

    Guaifenesin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha... thanks, Cat! It is fun teasing him.

      Thanks for the guaifenesin suggestion (wow, that's tough to spell). I bought some cough medicine with that ingredient in it. It helped loosen my mucus and stop my coughing. I can finally sleep through the night!

      Delete