Wednesday, October 14, 2015

My guy's reaction to the Slap It butt lamp

My guy continues to be on the road. He is in New Jersey for the week.

He's an interesting guy. He decided to hit New York, since the Big Apple is so close to Newark. He disliked driving around in the city. He complained about parking prices.

I have never driven in New York. I have always walked, or taken a taxi or the train. Perhaps that is one reason why I love visiting the city. Well, that and visiting M&M's World and the Hershey Store, among other sites.

Anyway, my guy and I were chatting a bit on Skype before we talked. I gave me a link to the Slap It butt lamp.

His reaction was sweet:
A butt lamp that needs to be spanked to light up. It reminds me of someone cute.
I'm still working on having him get it for me as a gift. It's quite the challenge! I may need to cave in and buy it for me.

3 comments:

  1. Really do not blame your guy for not liking to drive around NYC...between the other drivers, taxis (separate breed from other drivers) and the pedestrians, you end up taking your life and sanity in your own hands. LOL

    Hopefully your guy gives you the butt lamp for Christmas. Hope he brings you some good chocolate when he comes home.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey CB...couldn't find your email so am sharing this here...another idea for a gift from your guy...hope you enjoy it. ;) https://www.sunfrog.com/Numerator-and-Denominator-Red-Guys.html?3741

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
    2. Exactly! I don't even bother attempting to drive in NYC. I want to live... haha

      My guy did bring me back some chocolate, which I always enjoy receiving. I'd love that butt lamp, too. =)

      Thanks for the gift idea. I am such a geeky math girl that he wouldn't hesitate getting that gift for me. He'd probably get one for himself, too!

      Delete