Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Slap It... my butt lamp, that is!

I love novelty items. I also have a thing for lamps. And, I like spanking, both giving and receiving. These days, it's more the latter.

Well, my birthday was this past summer. With Christmas coming up, I will ask my guy if he would like to gift me this fine lamp:



Yes, it's a butt lamp called Slap It. You spank your cute butt lamp to turn it on, and perhaps yourself!

It's not a cheap lamp, though. So, my guy will have to spank me first for suggesting that he shell out for such an expensive lamp. I'm okay with that.

4 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun CB...and if your bum has to pay for it first, then isn't it a double Christmas gift? ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are perks to getting this butt lamp late, indeed! =)

      Delete
  2. A lamp that glows when you spank it. It seems something your guy would like as well, I think you are completely, totally such a cool girl. I love your sense of humour. You are not only a girl with a naughty name, but a naughty girl as well.

    I admire you,

    Han

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words, Han! They made my day and week. It is such a fun lamp. This naughty girl definitely wants one.

      Welcome back from your vacation! I hope that you are refreshed and relaxed. =)

      Delete