Monday, September 28, 2015

Kissing in an elevator to ourselves

There is something exciting and romantic about sharing a kiss in an elevator with my guy. The unfortunate part is that we kiss until we hit the third floor at the office. I shouldn't complain, though. It is a pleasure when we get to kiss in an elevator to ourselves.

My guy and I came back from lunch the other day. He parked his car. We got out and headed towards the office building.

We pressed the button. The elevator came. We were the only ones going into the elevator. Good.

The door closed. My guy cornered me. We kissed passionately, with my guy's body pressed up against mine. I wrapped my hands around his body as we kissed. I could feel his hard member up against my crotch.
"See you later," my guy said to me as the doors opened on the third floor.
"See you," I said, smiling at him.
He blew me a kiss. I waved back at him. It's the perfect way to being an afternoon at the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment