Sunday, September 06, 2015

Having lunch at our usual restaurant and sitting on a wooden chair after a hard spanking

It's a great week when my guy is in the office. It means that we go out for lunch. It's really a daily mini date.

Last Monday, my guy pinged me on our corporate instant messaging application, asking if I was ready to go at 12:30 pm. I was. We met downstairs in the lobby, like we normally do.

My guy liked my earrings. You can finally see my earrings because my hair is shorter these days.

We got into my guy's car. He immediately noticed my pink nail polish. He liked what he saw. He reached for my left hand. We held hands all the way to our usual Chinese restaurant as he drove. It's sweet. I tend to be the one who initiates reaching for his hand when we're in the car. It was a nice change.

We walked into the restaurant that we haven't set foot in for a while. It was busy. We sat down at a table with wooden seats.
"My butt still hurts," I remarked after I was seated.
"Good. You deserved that spanking," he said nonchalantly, and then looked at me with a huge smile.
Lunch was great. We talked, ate, and laughed. He ordered the ginger chicken, as I had corrected predicted. I ordered the spicy garlic chicken. Yep, we both felt like chicken.

After lunch, we headed back to the office. We held hands some more. It was a great day.

2 comments:

  1. LOL CB...wooden chairs and spanked butts...what a combination. Ooh...it's way past my bedtime but reading this is making me hungry...love both ginger chicken and spicy garlic chicken! ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same way. When I think of food late at night, I get hungry. My guy did that a number of times when we chatted a few weeks back. Now, I need a bedtime snack... LOL!

      Delete