Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Conversations with some sexual innuendos mixed in at lunch time

The conversations that my guy and I have are fun. It's the chemistry that we have, as my guy would say.

We were walking over to our usual restaurant for lunch last week. It was becoming a pretty warm day.
"It's so warm. I am overdressed," I remarked, wearing a short-sleeved sweater and a pair of slacks.
"You are always overdressed," my guy said, smirking at me.
"I can't walk around naked in public, you know," I replied.
"I wouldn't mind it at all," my guy stated, approving the idea.
We then sat down at the table and looked at the restaurant menu.
"What are we doing today?" my guy asked me.
"I'd like to do you," I said to him.
"I would love if you would do me," he said approvingly.
All of this excitement happened before we even ordered lunch!

2 comments:

  1. LOL CB...I would just love to be a fly on the wall when you two are having some of your conversations. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you wouldn't think that we were weird. Rather, we're just horny... haha!

      Delete