Friday, June 19, 2015

S is for snuggling, sleeping, spooning, and spanking

Four of my favourite intimate activities with my guy that begin with the letter s are the following:
  • Snuggling
  • Sleeping
  • Spooning
  • Spanking
My guy says that I am affectionate. It takes two to make it work. 

I love snuggling up to him. He could be watching TV or reading in bed, and I instantly want to snuggle up to him. The best part is that he likes when we snuggle. 

Sleeping is fun with my guy. He's boyish in that he likes to sleep with a pillow over his head. He also likes hogging the sheets. We have fixed that arrangement with separate blankets for each of us. 

My guy snores when he is tired, but it only lasts within the first thirty minutes that he falls asleep. I am similar in that I snore when I am tired. My guy doesn't notice, for he has that pillow over his sweet head.

Spooning is wonderful with my guy. He likes to be the outer spoon. His eventual hard member ends up pressed against my butt. One thing leads to another and we can't keep our hands off each other.

Spooning for us practically leads to my getting a spanking. My sore bottom then leads to both of us having a wonderful time in bed.

The s-cycle then goes back to snuggling and sleeping. It's perfect.

2 comments:

  1. You two are so cute CB...hope you get lots of quad S soon. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete