Tuesday, June 16, 2015

P is for premonition - the kiss

I have been sleeping pretty well as of late. I don't know if it's because work has been stressful for a while that it tires me out or if I have genuinely figured out how to get some quality sleep.

It has been quite some time since I dreamt of my guy. I usual dream of him when I miss him a ton. Being preoccupied with work and dealing with my ex-hubby's death could be two reasons why I haven't had sweet dreams of my guy.

Last night, I dreamt of my guy kissing me on the lips. He has full, soft lips. His kiss was wonderful, to the point where I felt like I was losing myself in it.

In my dream, I was sleeping on my back. He tenderly kissed me.

I woke up smiling. I was happy. I then realized that it was a dream and was temporarily disappointed that it wasn't real. I was then fine with feeling my guy's presence with me.

Granted, it's always better to have a real kiss or more. Since my guy and I are working from home this week (I'm at home for a couple of days, whereas he is working the entire week from home), I'll take my dream kiss.

I do miss him. Luckily, we are both in the office next week. I won't be dreaming when I kiss him next week.

2 comments:

  1. Hey CB...if you figure out what you're doing to get a more restful sleep, please let me know...stress at work causes me to sleep less well...can't shut my brain down. Happy you are having sweet dreams about your guy.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still trying to figure out why I sleep so well these days, Cat. It seems to be a combination of my sleeping on my side (I tend to sleep on my back, but decided to change it up) and a decent temperature in the room.

      The temperature part varies. I sleep well under cool conditions, but I also sleep well with an electric blanket. It's finally summer, so I'm experimenting with the former now. I'll keep you posted. I still think it's the stress at work that makes me so tired that I sleep soundly at night.

      Delete