Tuesday, June 02, 2015

B is for birthday spanking

As many of you know, I love birthday spankings.

I love the entire ritual of celebrating your birth into the world by either bending over a table or sofa, having your pants and panties removed, and getting your fair share of smacks across your bare backside.

As for me, I like being over my guy's lap for my birthday spanking, which is in a month's time. Geez, time certainly flies!

I am typically wearing a short skirt. My guy likes to warm my bottom by lifting up my skirt and giving me my birthday spanking over my panties. He'll then lower them and will spanking me hard with his hand. I get my age in smacks on each buttock. It hurts, but it turns me on.

This year, my guy wants to use a fly swatter on me. I am game.

It would be great if every day were my birthday. Then again, I wouldn't be able to sit down for a while. I do like that thought.

4 comments:

  1. Will look forward to reading your birthday post after you and your guy celebrate CB. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll let you know how the festivities go in a month's time. =)

      Delete
  2. It is a tradition in the US? Birthday spankings? Never understood it much. Wishing you many swats for your birthday, soon very soon, because time flies

    Han

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure about the US, Han. I can only speak about Canada and it is. It's a wonderful tradition. Otherwise, I would be a good girl. =)

      Time does indeed fly, especially with a new fly swatter to try out on my birthday!

      Delete