Thursday, May 28, 2015

Dress code offence and a spanking

This week, in London, Ontario, a high school student was sent home for not complying with her high school's dress code.

What did she wear that was offensive to the vice-president of the school who suspended her for a day? She was wearing ripped jeans and a tank top.

Part of me is saying that it could have been worse. She could have been wearing practically nothing. Then again, I don't know what the school uniform rules are. If they clearly indicate that your jeans cannot be ripped and you can't show your arms, then this student did indeed violate the rules.

However, it's at least 30°C and humid these days. I don't think that it was the tank top that was offensive.

My guy and I had a brief discussion over this article.
"If you showed up in ripped jeans and a tank top at my high school and if I were your vice-president, I would spank you," my guy said nonchalantly.
"If I followed the dress code, you would find other so-called offences that I have committed, which would be reason enough for you to spank me," I replied.
"True. Then again, I don't need a reason to spank you hard, do I?" he asked me.
"Not at all. I will always be your bad girl."
In reality, if I were a student in this scenario, my guy would want me in a blouse and a short skirt. The blouse would eventually come undone and my skirt would be hiked up for a sound spanking.

No comments:

Post a Comment