Thursday, March 19, 2015

March questions: Music, trains, and personality types

I received these wonderful questions from SheandHim:
What is your favourite genre of music? 
Such a tough question! I love music. I used to go to many concerts in a year. Perhaps I averaged a concert a month. These days, I am more selective. 
I like 80's synthesizer or electronic music the most. I have a weakness for Depeche Mode, Pet Shop Boys, Erasure, Howard Jones, Thompson Twins, and many more. I am tuned in to the 80's channel on Sirius XM radio. 
I do listen to all types of music. I have an extensive collection of songs. My iPod classic has over 22,000 songs! 
Have you ever ridden a train? 
I have. We have commuter trains in the greater Toronto area called GO trains that take you from various cities and towns. I loved being on it after work. The first stop took nearly twenty minutes to get there, so I had a decent nap. 
I have also taken the train from Metuchen, NJ to Penn Station in New York City when I was in Piscataway on a business trip. It was quite the experience that I wouldn't trade for the world! 
Are you easygoing or are you a worrier? 
I have been told that I am both easygoing and a bit of a worrier. I have a relaxed personality, which helps when things are stressful. I do worry about things, but it isn't to the point where I can't sleep or relax. I think it's a healthy version of being concerned.
Thanks for your answers! If you have questions that you would like me to answer, please leave them in the Comments section. I'd be happy to answer them.

6 comments:

  1. Good questions. I enjoyed reading your answers.

    Do you prefer to drive or fly when travelling?

    What's your favourite time of year?

    Do you prefer to read actual books or use an E reader?

    Do you have other kinks other than spanking?

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Ronnie! I will be answering your questions soon. =)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for answering my vanilla questions. Love Q&A month!

    Hugs,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your answers, Kathy. I enjoyed answering them! I am loving this month, too. =)

      Delete
  3. Great answers CB...I love riding on trains. My grandmother used to take each of us grands on a train day trip...was so much fun.

    Hugs and blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! I didn't get on a train until I was in my late teens, so I am envious that you got to do a train day trip much earlier than I. Train trips are a lot of fun, unless you suffer from motion sickness, of course. =)

      Delete