Tuesday, December 23, 2014

One more sleep before my hairy guy returns home!

My vacation started after I left work on Friday at 16:00. I worked twelve hours on both Wednesday and Thursday. When our team was done, I said that we should go home. I packed up and left. I didn't even bother putting my out-of-message e-mail notification on. Yes, I am a rebel.

I felt bad on Friday that I couldn't talk to my guy because things were plain crazy around the office. He was perfectly understanding and told me to hang in there. We caught up on Saturday, Sunday, and today. It has been wonderful chatting up a storm with him.

For the last few evenings, I have stayed up late and have been going to bed at either 02:00 or 03:00. Waking up at nearly 11:00 is different, but I like catching up on my sleep and feeling relaxed.

He is currently on a plane, heading home. I will be greeting him on Tuesday evening, and am excited to wrap my arms around him and more since he left over two weeks ago.

On the hair front, my guy has decided that he doesn't like the nearly inch hair growth on his head. He misses touching his scalp and not dealing with shampooing his hair. He told me that he wanted to shave it off last week, but wanted me to see him with hair before he did that.

It's nice that he has held off shaving his hair just so I can see how he looks with hair. He is suffering a bit, which is romantic to a certain extent. I have always known him as a clean-shaven, bald guy.

As for me, I do need a haircut soon. I just haven't got around to it. Perhaps I will get that done after Christmas and Boxing Day are over. While everyone is hitting the mall, I'm hitting the salon. It makes perfect sense.

One more sleep before I get to see my guy. I am thrilled to pieces!

2 comments:

  1. So happy for you CB...Hope you have a spanking good reunion. ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cat! So far, the reunion has been wonderful and more. =)

      Delete