Monday, October 13, 2014

Every workday should end with checking into a hotel to be with your loved one

I had one voucher for a free hotel stay left to use by the middle of this month. I decided to use it last Monday.

I found a hotel that was exceptionally close to our workplace. You could actually walk there in less than ten minutes. By car, it was only a three-minute drive.

I left work just before 17:30 and drove down to the hotel. I checked in quickly. The entire process took five minutes. It helps to be an elite member!

As soon as I got to the hotel, I connected to the free wifi and sent a quick message to my guy. He is directionally challenged, so I needed to provide the address with the postal code (he taught me that it's easier to enter the postal or zip code into a GPS than to enter the entire address from scratch), along with the hotel room number.

While waiting for him, I unpacked and freshened up. The hotel room was pretty spacious. I loved the large TV and the kitchenette. I had brought a few snacks with me, including some soup.

The problem whenever I have a kitchen in my hotel room is that I tend to do more cooking than I should. This issue happened to me recently in Denver and Atlantic City. It's okay if I'm in the greater Toronto area, because I am kind of at home. However, if I am travelling, I dig into my sightseeing time by cooking and don't get to truly experience the local cuisine.

The idea tonight was to grab some dinner after my guy and I got together. So, I didn't haul in a ton of groceries to make dinner from scratch.

Anyway, I heard a knock at my door just after 18:00. Of course, I knew who it was and quickly got to the door. As usual, my guy looks handsome as he stood there. He was carrying a lot of stuff with him as he entered the room.
"Wow, you brought your rolling computer bag. Are you planning on working here?" I asked him curiously.
"Well, I have that solve-for-m course," he said, which is the nickname we have dubbed for his online course.
"That means that you're staying here longer?" I asked, fairly excited.
"Yes, we get more time for each other," he said with a huge grin on his face. "I even brought dinner for us."
He's sweet that way.

He plopped all his belongings on the desk. He came over to me and looked me over. I was wearing a short-sleeved blue t-shirt and a short grey skirt.
"You look cute," he said, looking into my eyes.
"You look great yourself," I said.
Our lips locked as we hugged. His hands immediately groped my buttocks. With enough groping, I get so wet to the point where I can reach orgasm. Sure enough, it was an intense one, to the point where I was grabbing onto his belt around his waist as I came.

My guy likes the fact that I can have multiple orgasms. I am lucky that I have still have that knack.

We headed over to one of the two beds in the room. He gently placed me on the bed with him on top of me. We kissed and he fondled my pussy. Minutes later, I came yet again.

I came one last time. He remarked at how wet I was. We kissed some more.

My guy is boyish in the sense that when he gets hungry, he can't concentrate unless he has food in his system. So, we took a break. I was starting to get dopey, so he did all the work with the food that he had brought.

He had made a cucumber and tomato salad. He also made these mini beef pies and lamb with a tomato-based rice mixture. He heated the latter two dishes in the microwave. He also made tea for us.

We are similar in that we like cooking. We actually used two forks to dig into the beef pies, lamb, and rice. It was sweet and romantic, even though the kitchen had plenty of dishes.

After dinner, we headed back to the bed and cuddled for a bit. He saw the black silicone paddle by my bedside and took it out of the plastic wrapping. He liked it. He playfully lifted my skirt and lightly spanked my pussy.
"I like this paddle," he said, enjoying how it felt in his hand. "I will use it on your bare bottom after my course."
He played with my pussy some more. I was even more excited after his remark about spanking me. I came again. I then rested on the bed to nap. My guy kissed me before he headed to the desk to begin his online course.

The second part of this experience will be in my next blog post. Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear, that is some hot(el) experience! A black paddle, not a pink one? Ah well, I suppose it hurts just as well...

    It is hard to think he can keep his head on this online course. I know I would be distracted...

    Han

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a wonderful experience, Han! My guy was so turned on. I didn't exactly describe that part of it, but he managed to put his hard member back into his pants after I caressed it for a bit and went to give his online course.

      I'm not sure how he manages to do it, but the outcome is definitely favourable for both of us afterwards. =)

      Delete