Friday, October 03, 2014

A spanking house call

My guy came back in town on Tuesday night. I decided to use one of my rewards vouchers at a hotel chain. He got me into booking with this chain because you get free hotel stays now and again. I have three free nights with these vouchers. If I use my points, I could actually make my stay at a hotel free for a week.

His flight was expected to touch down in Toronto at 21:30. It would be a rather long wait for me to wait for him at work. Instead, booking a hotel room, going out for dinner, and then having my guy stop by was fitting. He'd be tired from travelling all the way from Auckland, but we would both be energized to see each other.

An hour later, as expected, I heard the knock at my door. My heart was beating a bit faster, eager to see him. I quickly got to the door and opened it. He was standing in front of me, with a cap on his head that made him look boyish and handsome.
"The doctor is making a house call!" I exclaimed joyfully.
"Yes!" he said, smiling as he walked through the door.
We both asked each other how we were. We briefly answered the question, but our rather long embrace said it all. It was the hug that didn't need any words. We had missed each other and wanted to be in each other's arms.
"I'm so glad to see you," I said, still in his embrace.
"Likewise," he replied. "You look good, as always."
"You do, too."
"No, I don't. I haven't shaved my face."
"I like your stubble," I said, caressing his head with both my hands.
He kissed my hands and led me to the bed. We sat there. It was a rather high bed, even for two people who are around six feet tall.
"I feel like a little girl on this bed," I said.
"You're sweet."
We kissed for a long time. I was melting and loved how soft his full lips were against mine.
"Have you been a good girl?" he asked me, rubbing my backside.
"Yes, but you always say that I am a bad girl. You're the only one who thinks so."
"Well, you'll be getting what you deserve. Did you bring the wooden ruler or do I have to use my bare hand?"
"The ruler is on the dresser. You can use your hand if you want."
There is nothing like getting turned on by seeing your guy after a couple of weeks and having him methodically hint that a certain girl was about to get a long, hard spanking.

No comments:

Post a Comment