Monday, June 02, 2014

B is for bizarre business sign

It is day 2 of the Blogging Challenge - Spanking from A to Z. I had a post already in mind for today's theme that starts with the letter b. I have to put that on hold. I need to see if I can use another letter for that one.

Sunday tends to be my only day off in any week these days. Work is crazy, so I end up working a six-day week.

Well, I went out yesterday to run a few errands. I voted at an advanced poll in Ontario's provincial election. I grabbed a bit of lunch. I then drove to Staples to pick up an item that I had ordered.

I was stopped at this intersection in my city. There is construction going on at this major intersection, so cars need to either turn left or right. I am in the right turn lane. This sign caught my eye:


Um, okay. I am technically on Main Street. That's great news that the main ass is open. Who is the main ass? Are you talking to me?! Is my main ass available for multiple spankings and no one told me about it?

I also found it appropriate that there is a blue sign telling you where the local hospital is. I think the main ass will need some medical attention with the volume of traffic in the area. That main ass will be pretty sore.

B is for bizarre. Who says that my city is dull?!

14 comments:

  1. ROFL, I cannot believe that's a real sign from your city! Brilliant

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't believe it myself. I just had to take a picture! Thanks for stopping by. =)

      Delete
  2. Oh my! Thanks for a giggle on a dreary Monday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! We all need a good chuckle, especially on a Monday morning.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I agree. I wasn't expecting to see such a sign in my neck of the woods! Thanks for visiting. =)

      Delete
  4. lol. Good combination of signs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know... they complement each other nicely. =)

      Delete
  5. ROTFLAMO.....Main Ass open? Maybe we don't want to really know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL... so true! Maybe we should just leave that sign be and move on.

      Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  6. I like your take on the signs. I usually see something like that and just tell myself - no, I didn't see that. I hope your main ass gets all the spanking it desires.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My main ass is scheduled for a good spanking when my guy is back on Wednesday.

      Thanks for dropping by. I need to reciprocate!

      Delete
  7. Haha, this is great! I love signs that make you do a double take...and then ponder for the rest of the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too. It was so unexpected. I am glad that I took a picture of it, or else I'd think that I had made it up. =)

      Thanks for visiting!

      Delete