Thursday, March 13, 2014

Sick and tired, but alive

I feel like I have dropped off the face of the blogosphere. I didn't mean to. It just happened.

Since I last wrote, my guy went to Madrid for a business trip. It was for a week. He couldn't chat with me until late in the week. He doesn't handle jet lag as well as I seem to. We tried chatting on Wednesday, but his Internet connection died. We tried again on Friday and it was a much better conversation when your connection is stable.

That was the last time that I have spoken to my guy. The following week, I was off to Frankfurt for business. It was a last-minute trip decision, thanks to the various managerial staff who can't get their act together. Their late decision made me scramble to get my travel plans done and to ensure that my work was done before flying out. It was too late to get a corporate credit card. I just picked that up a few days ago, after my trip.

My guy was back in town while I was away. He couldn't chat on Skype, for he had one of those hectic weeks keeping clients happy. I was disappointed. I am sure that he was, too.

I got back this week. My guy is working from home all week. I ended up catching a cold and now have a cough. I have not been in the mood to talk. My guy, however, did send me a nice e-mail yesterday, telling me not to worry about all the work that I have to catch up with.

He knows me too well. He knows what to say when I need to hear it.

Unfortunately, I haven't got around to sharing the posts that I have been meaning to write here. I took the day off yesterday, as I truly was not feeling well. I slept for four hours during the daytime. I was dead to the world. We also had a snowstorm. Yes, it's March and roughly a week before Spring starts. Seeing snow does not make this sick girl happy.

That is all for now. Lately, I have been watching a lot of birthday spanking videos, so I hope to get around to sharing my findings here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment