Saturday, February 22, 2014

Rough week at work, self-pleasure, and a birthday spanking request

This week has been a rough one for me at work. You would think that a shorter workweek would be a breeze. Sadly, it doesn't seem to be the case for me after a three-day long weekend.

On Tuesday, the junior writer on my team said that she was "low" due to being at the hospital with her father-in-law overnight on Monday. She said that she was going to use a sick day. She didn't bother to tell the entire team for the remainder of the week that she was going to be away from work. She eventually did call our boss and he told me.

Well, I didn't hear from her directly until Friday. She frustrates me in that she takes a ton of time off (for example, she took a month off late last year, which was mostly upaid time) and I end up picking up the slack. I won't be able to do that for our upcoming software release. A new writer joined the company on Tuesday. Needless to say, I have been busy trying to get her settled.

What was frustrating about getting her set up with the tools that she needs to do her work was that her laptop wasn't ready until Thursday afternoon. Ugh! I had to spend her first three days showing her various tools and documentation from my laptop. As a result, I have not done much of my regular work.

Add to this mess the fact that my guy had to cancel having lunch with me on Tuesday and Wednesday. He also could not meet with me after work on the latter day, which was my low point of the week.

Tuesday after work was nice, though. I visited my guy in our training room. We talked for a bit. He closed the door and dimmed the lights. He pulled my rolling chair close to his. My leg went over his. We kissed passionately. I caressed his head. He fondled my right breast and admired my black bra strap peeking out from under my purple sweater. He played with me. He made me reach orgasm and he held me tight afterwards, which I needed and always love.

It is nice when he kisses the palm of my hand. I ended up lovingly caressing his chin while he did that.

I will write about Thursday in another post. Sorry if my thoughts are all over the map.

My guy is off to Madrid tomorrow. Once again, I will be missing him. Sure, he is away for a week, but it doesn't make it any easier.

Getting back to the long weekend, I missed him so much on Saturday. I was reading a blog post in which a man was getting back at his sister-in-law for giving him a birthday spanking. She got a birthday spanking on her special day. I have always been so turned on by the thought of either getting or receiving a birthday spanking. After having read that blog post, I was horny to no end. I had to pleasure myself to get some relief. I did.

It's interesting, but I have never truly received a birthday spanking from my guy since we have been an item. Perhaps it is because I get spanked often that I never really noticed. I believe that the main reason is that my guy is often on the road when it is my birthday. We end up celebrating it before or after his trip, and I wind up getting a regular spanking. I am not complaining! These observations finally dawned on me.

This year, I will suggest that I get a birthday spanking. I simply want one. That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment