Saturday, December 28, 2013

Early Christmas gift exchange on a bittersweet date night

I started writing this post weeks ago. It was difficult to finish. It was the last time when my guy and I were together before he went on business. I decided to finally finishing writing it at long last.

My guy is moody. Last Wednesday, we had lunch together. I could tell that he was not having a great day.

He had a seminar in which the folks had constant problems with our software application. Many were not listening to what he had suggested to do. As a result, they had multiple problems. He was clearly stressed.

On top of that, my guy had to plan for his trip to Turkey. He wanted an aisle seat, but he could not select that online like he normally does. Ah, the fun of booking a code-sharing flight. My guy insists on having the aisle seat. He has long legs and it makes stretching easier.

My guy apologized for not being his normal self. I did manage to make him smile, which he appreciated.

We didn't talk for a couple of days. I had sent him an e-mail, asking how he was doing. He is the type of person who likes to work himself out of such low periods. I gave him some space.

On Friday, he called me. He was talking funny. He advised that he had a filling done and that his mouth was frozen. He wanted to see me. I told him that I'd love to, but that it was my time of the month. He said that it was okay if I skipped our meeting. I told him that it would be the last time that I'd see him for a while. I wanted to see him.

It's funny, but sometimes, we tend to say stuff that we don't mean to say. He thought that perhaps I wasn't feeling great about seeing him because my period has started. I told him later that I would be longing to be with him, so I truly needed to see him.

We met at our usual spot just after 16:00. He looked good. He was carrying my Christmas present in his hands. We needed to exchange gifts early, for he was off to Turkey for three weeks and we weren't going to spend the holidays together.

My guy remembered when I looked at a world globe in Stockholm and said that I have always wanted one. He bought me one that spits out interesting facts about any country, including its national anthem and climate. It was an awesome gift, complete with a purple bow on top.

We got into the backseat of my car. I handed him the gifts that I gave him. He loved them all. He loves how my gifts are thoughtful and practical.

I took off my jacket. He looked at the fitted fuchsia v-neck sweater that I had on. He told me that he loved how it hugged my breasts. I told him that I bought it at his favourite store, Costco. I haven't bought any clothes there for years, but this sweater was a winner.

We kissed and hugged. We kissed some more. He played with my breasts. I caressed the back of his head.

I eventually made it down to his crotch, stroking his hard cock. It drove him wild. He had to have me play with it. He pulled down his pants and briefs, and I got to play with his erect member. I jerked him off, playing with his balls, and making my guy feel good by his ejaculating all over my hand. Afterwards, my guy apologized for making a mess in the backseat. I told him that my seats were protected from stains, which made us both laugh.

I continued to lovingly caress the back of his head. He told me that my hands were like a furnace. He enjoyed how my hands warmed his privates. He loved my touch.

We talked for a while. I had my arm around his, with my head resting against his left bicep. He pointed out that it was so intimate. I just love cuddling up to him.

My guy and I were getting hungry. We drove over to our favourite Chinese restaurant for dinner. I had the lemon chicken with noodles. He teased me about the noodles. I teased him back about his being predictable with his food dishes, too.

It was a great date night. It was bittersweet, as we weren't going to see each other for weeks. We had one final long kiss before we made our separate ways. I wished him a safe flight. He reassured me that we'd talk often over Skype.

No comments:

Post a Comment