Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Lunch, congestion, emotion, and a handjob

A couple of Wednesdays ago, my guy and I went out for lunch. We couldn't meet after work, so we opted to have a pleasant chat over food.

We always have fun when we chat at our usual Chinese restaurant. Now and again, my guy reverts to being a horny boy, lusting after the girl that he wants and needing relief. He's charming that way. This lunch hour was one of those days.
"Can we have a quick meeting at our usual spot?" he asked me.
"Are you sure?" I asked him.
"I want you so badly," he explained.
Of course, today was just the worst time of day to drive over to our usual spot. The two main arteries near our spot was reduced to a single lane due to construction. It was a slow crawl to get there.

The next challenge was that our usual parking lot was being repaved. We had to find a different spot elsewhere. At one point, while we were parked and talking in the front seat of my guy's car, a construction worker came over and told us to move.
"We can move to the other side of the lot," I explained.
"We'll be here for a brief time," he said, hinting at his hard cock slightly resurrecting itself within his pants.
He wanted me to jerk him off. I was game. His erect penis was exposed for me to wrap my hand around it and do what we both enjoy.

My guy loved that I was able to talk dirty to him while looking like everything was okay. At one point, I was on the lookout for more construction workers.
"Is someone coming?" my guy asked me.
"There's a construction working walking near us. He has two (coffee) cups from Timmy's," I reported.
"He doesn't have nice cups like you do," my guy remarked.
He is better at emoting these days.
"I love you," he said to me.
"I know. I love you, too."
"I love you so much. I don't ever want to lose you. I can't lose you again."
Moments later, my guy ejaculated all over my hand. Everything was lovely.

Lunch suits us both well.

No comments:

Post a Comment