Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Reconciliation

I have just started week two of my training course in New Jersey. I have learned so much. I have also bonded with my colleagues and trainers.

Frankly, I thought that my first week would be horrible. My guy and I had thought about spending time together in the same hotel. He let me go weeks before this trip and it has been difficult.

I left for Newark on Sunday. I was travelling with two other colleagues. As we were waiting to board, I heard my guy's name being called out by the check-in counter attendant. He was scheduled to be on the same flight. He didn't show up, which made me sad and relieved simultaneously.

He had written an e-mail to me a few days before my flight, asking how I was. I finally wrote to him after having checked in to my hotel. I was concerned about him. I also told him that I wished that things were the same between us. Finally, I asked that we chat sometime, whether he was near or afar.

The next day, my guy and I actually bumped into each other at our work site after I had eaten lunch. I could tell that he was happy to see me. It was mutual. He told me that he had just arrived and that it was a long story.

Sure enough, he wrote back to me after work. He asked that I add him back on Skype (he had removed me as a contact) and said that we could chat a bit. He also said that he was sorry that I wasn't feeling well. I was getting over a cold and had a sore back, and it was my time of the month.

Sadly, we never chatted on Monday. I woke up early on Tuesday morning and he called me on Skype at 07:47, We chatted for a bit. He wanted to have dinner with me after work. I was game. We chatted on Skype after work. We planned to go to the Olive Garden, with my guy picking me up at my hotel.

He rented a Hyundai Sonata. It was nice to see him again. We talked. He couldn't help but to hold my hand. I started to tear up. He told me that he missed me.

We got to the restaurant and had a wonderful meal. He had the chicken scampi, which is my standard dish at the Olive Garden. We talked a lot. He told me that I was right -- that he was confused and didn't know what he wanted. He told me that he didn't want to hurt me, but he needed some time to sort things through. I told him that he broke my heart and that I was depressed.

I teared up. He said that he was a "boring guy who just wants to hug" me and let me cry on his shoulder. I could tell by the look in his eyes that he was being sincere and that he was hurting. I have never seen him like that before.

He held my hand as we walked to his car. Well, he is directionally challenged, which is why I guided him to his car. I couldn't help but to giggle and laugh at him. He held the car door open for me, lightly swatted my backside, and shut the door after I was in it.

He wrapped his right arm around me as he backed the car out of the parking spot. He held my hand. I was teary. I had missed him so much.

We got to his hotel room. It was strange how I was laughing uncontrollably when he talked about how he normally can't find his car. We walked into his room, took off our coats, and hugged.

He held me tightly. He told me repeatedly that he was sorry. I was crying on his shoulder. I didn't think that he wanted me back, but the pendulum was swinging.

He held my hand and led me to the red couch. We watched a movie together while cuddling. I was crying intermittently. My crying reached its peak when he kissed me on the lips.
"Why are you so sad?" he asked me.
"I've missed you," I said.
He held me in his arms for a bit. I did need some tissue, so he got up and got me some.

In a strange move moments later, he had me propped up against the sofa, and passionately kissed my neck and shoulders. He caressed my breasts. My chocolate brown, short-sleeved sweater came off. He removed my bra and sucked on my nipples. It was nice.

Since it was my time of the month. he ended up rubbing my pussy with my pants on. I was wearing green khaki pants. He positioned my legs over each of his shoulders. I caressed his head and moved him closer to me. I came in due time. I couldn't believe what was happening.

We kissed some more. I reached over to caress his hard cock. My guy's pants and briefs came off. I was jerking him off. We kissed some more. It was nice that I was able to give him a handjob.

In the past, we typically would not have him ejaculate twice. However, he was rubbing my leg and had me rub it against his cock. He wanted to ejaculate again. I helped him do just that. He was dopey. It felt like old times.

He wanted to go out shopping with me the next day. He wished that my period were done. He also asked me to forgive him.

I did. We're back together again. He put Humpty Dumpty's heart back together.

2 comments:

  1. :-) really please to see humpty dumpty back together again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, DelFonte! I am relieved and pleased, too. =)

      Delete