Saturday, October 19, 2013

Behind the scenes

The events that I am about to share occurred nearly a month ago, when I was in New Jersey for a work-related course. It was a Wednesday. Funny how I can remember the day nearly a month ago, but I can't remember much that occurred this past week!

Anyway, I visited the local Walgreens by the hotel to get a GPS window clamp for my guy. We are more alike as we get to know each other. We both lost the bracket that secures the GPS to the suction cup. I found what I needed at the drug store a couple of days ago. After finding out that my guy needed one, I went out and got another one.

I then drove back to the hotel and freshened up. I dropped my laptop off at my room and then drove to my guy's hotel. He had given me one of his card keys to get into his room. I also brought some bottles of water and peanuts, in case we both needed something to drink and snack on.

I got to his room ten minutes before he did. He had visited Home Depot and took pictures of an antique car show.

My guy had a two-hour seminar to attend online. He had bought a tuna sandwich with an apple and a Diet Pepsi. I appreciated everything, but told him that he didn't have to get that particular drink just for me. He doesn't drink diet soda. He told me that he cares about me, what I like, and what makes me happy. He also said that he was glad that he had given me his room key.

While he was talking online, I managed to fall asleep on the couch for half an hour while waiting for iOS 7 to install on my phone. He knew that I had fallen asleep.  He told me later that he was checking up on me.

After he was done with his seminar, we went out for dinner at the Bonefish Grill. I had a yummy wood-grilled swordfish with pumpkin ravioli. I also pigged out on the key lime pie.

He asked about my menstrual cycle. He had told me the previous evening that he wished that it were over, as he desperately wanted to have quality time with me. I had told him yesterday that it was over. After dinner, he immediately wanted to go to Walgreens to get some supplies.

We got to the hotel. We kissed and basically moved ourselves onto his king-sized bed. He pleasured me twice. I had missed his touch and missed having him in me.

He told me that he wanted to try anal sex tonight. We had been planning this moment for a while, but I wasn't prepared for it tonight. I was game, though.

I asked him whether he had lubricant. He forgot to get some at the drug store. Instead, he used what natural juices I had going on, along with his lubricated condom, to make things easier.

I was kneeling on the bed, with my backside facing him. It took a bit of fiddling around, but he successfully inserted his hard cock in me from behind. I gasped and screamed initially. The screaming is different, as I am not known as a screamer. He loved that I had screamed in pleasure!

My head hit the headboard as he was thrusting his hard member in and out of me. I moved a pillow in front of my head, which made things better. He had his legs on mine initially, but shifted them.

It didn't hurt as much as I had thought. We both agreed that we needed to try it again. We also agreed that we loved handjobs and blowjobs more.

We had a brief post-mortem. I suggested that he spank me before having anal sex. That way, I would be even more lubricated and excited. I also liked the idea of being bent over a desk to be spanked first and then taken from behind. The problem with the bed is that we are roughly the same height, which caused a bit of awkwardness with my guy inserting his erect member in me from behind. I also suggested that my head not be so close to the bed's headboard! He agreed.

It wasn't bad for a first time. It's good that we're willing to try it again.

We talked for a bit. I was reflecting about an incident that had occurred a month ago. I was starting to get sad and to tear up. My guy knew it. Without hesitation, he hugged me tightly and reassured me that everything would be okay.

At the end of the evening, we were both sitting at the edge of the bed. I had pulled on my pants. My guy was sitting next to me with his boxers on. His bare legs exposed was different. Normally, our roles are reversed here.

He wanted me to stay. I wanted to, too. However, I needed to go back to the hotel and change my outfit for the following workday. I said that I'd spend the night the following evening. He liked that a lot.

We kissed. I tucked him into bed, gave him a kiss on his forehead, and left. I drove back to the hotel. It was just after 01:00. I was happy, as I am sure that he was, too. Sweet dreams to both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment