Thursday, September 05, 2013

Sightseeing first, chatting next

My guy has been pretty consistent with catching me on Skype at around 17:00. On Thursday, I was at work and we connected online.

I had left my earbuds at home. However, having Skype on my phone is a blessing! I found a conference room, shut the door, and talked to my guy for an hour.

I was surprised to hear from my guy. He told me the other night that he was going sightseeing. I thought that he would be dead tired that he wouldn't have a chance to talk to me.

He had so much to tell me. One of his clients was kind to give him a tour of Zagreb with another colleague. They were both women. My guy found the client to be cute. She was small and chubby. He also told me that she wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed.
"You wish that I were tiny and an airhead sometimes, don't you?" I asked him.
"I like the thought of that, but I could never hold a decent conversation and have great sex as I do with you," he replied.
He's a smooth talker. He always has and continues to be one.

He was disappointed that this tour didn't include showing him the nightlife that the city has to offer. He recommended that I visit this city. He couldn't help but rave about it.

We said goodnight. I told him that I wished that I could kiss his head and tuck him into bed. He confessed that he has always loved when I kiss him all over his face. I told him that I will do that more often, but I tend to kiss his lips first, as they are enjoyable and so full. He said that the feeling was mutual.

No comments:

Post a Comment